Approx. Rs 6,050 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Average Range of throw||2 m. (Min.)|
|Design||Hose & Special Nozzle|
|Average Discharge time||13 Sec. (Min.)|
|Test Pressure||35 bar|
|Operating Temperature||+5 degree C to +55 degree C|
|Max. Service Pressure (Pms)||13 bar|
Our firm offers a high-quality range of Kitchen Fire Extinguisher.
The principle of Operation:
Class K Extinguishers work on the principle of the specification. Specification takes place when alkaline mixture such as wet chemical (Mixture of potassium acetate, potassium citrate, or potassium carbonate) is applied to burning Oil or fat, the wet chemical combined with the fatty acid creates a soapy foam layer on the surface which holds in the vapours and steam and extinguishes the fire.Features:
- Smooth Polished Stainless Steel body
- EPDM Rubber braided Discharge hoses for long life
- Discharge Nozzle is made up of Aluminium and design allows a broad, dispersed discharge of agent that delivers a high volume, low-velocity delivery of wet chemical which does not cause the cooking oil to splash.
- Changes in frying oils from animal fats to vegetable oils have reduced the ability of Multipurpose ABC Fire Extinguishers to extinguish many kitchen fires. As we know Vegetable oils have a much higher autoignition temperature than animal fats because of this Heat breaks down the weaker foam layer created and re-ignition takes place.
- Kitchen Fire Extinguishers have the ability to maintain the foamy layer enough to allow complete cooling.
- In addition, these wet chemical agents pose minimal damage threat to hot appliances.
|Capacity||6 Ltr.||9 Ltr.|
|Design||Hose & Special Nozzle||Hose & Special Nozzle|
|Height (Approx.)||550 mm.||645 mm.|
|Diameter (Approx.)||162 ±10 mm.||180 ±10 mm.|
|Average Discharge time||13 Sec. (Min.)||13 Sec. (Min.)|
|Average Range of throw||2 m. (Min.)||2 m. (Min.)|
|Average % Discharge||94%||95%|
|Operating Temperature||'+5 °C to +55 °C||'+5 °C to +55 °C|
|Service Pressure (Ps)||9 bar.||9 bar.|
|Max. Service Pressure (Pms)||13 bar.||13 bar.|
|Test Pressure||35 bar.||35 bar.|
|Expelling Agent||Nitrogen (UHP Grade)||Nitrogen (UHP Grade)|
|Full Weight (Approx.)||7.8 kg.||11.7 kg.|
|Empty Weight (Approx.)||2.7 kg.||4 kg.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)||7.9 kg.||11.8 kg.|
|Mounting Bracket||Wall bracket||Wall bracket|